21 April 2005

marked and parked

My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray... Jeremiah
Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping. Simeon Peter
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John


Hosted by Putfile.com

A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves. -- Bertrand de Jouvenel

will you mourn with the 'losers', or, sing along with the 'winners'?
whatcha gonna do when they come for you? whoya gonna serve in the meantime?
come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins...
a cloud if by day, a fire if by night


If you overesteem great men, people become powerless.
If you
overvalue possessions, people begin to steal.

The Master leads by emptying people's minds and filling their cores,
by weakening
their ambition and toughening their resolve.
He helps people
lose everything they know, everything they desire,
and creates
confusion in those who think that they know.

Practice not-doing, and everything will fall into place.

Tao Te Ching by Lao-tzu
Hosting by Putfile